Wednesday 3 April 2013

Game update: 03/04/13

With Spring upon us we have an update blooming with colour, natural beauty and goals!

Notification for Spring theme update

After a month of Asian themed stuff, this one is extra refreshing.

Here is the comprehensive list of new content for the first week of April:

Tables:
  • Spring Bloom Table - 16,000 coins
Chairs:
  • Spring Bloom Chair - locked by goal
Wall decorations:
  • Bird House - 20,000 coins
Floor decorations:
  • Garden Archway - locked by goal
  • Garden Pond - locked by goal
Wallpapers:
  • Spring Vine - 5,000 coins
Flooring:
  • Spring Meadow - 4,000 coins
Appliances:
  • Spring Stove - locked by goal

So all of the new items either cost coins or are locked by goal. Which is great. With four items as goal prizes, I expect that there will be plenty to do for the goals. And it explains why Easter was a non-event in Restaurant Story - the game's developers have been working hard at getting the goals ready. For full details of the Spring goals, click here.

Introduction to Spring goals

As for the coin content, everything looks really nice and provides a brightness that is characteristic of Spring. I was already considering a garden section for my restaurant having invested in lots of Astro Turf (1 gem each!) a while back along with Garden Tables and Chairs. However I suggest holding back on purchasing any new stuff just yet, as you will probably have to buy a few things as part of the goals (and I'm even more certain of this because of the lower prices). The two floor decorations to unlock appear to be wonderful items which will look sensational in a peaceful and flourishing garden area.

Something else to observe is that two new gifts have been added to the component list - the Picnic Basket and Spring Leaf. Presumably these will be needed to build the Spring Stove once unlocked.

As for my expansion which I was preparing to carry out tomorrow? It will have to wait! I've not been cooking so far this week so that I can run down my counters ahead of refurbishment, and instead building more Basic Ovens, Basic Stoves and Drink Machines. Looks like I'll need them!

2 comments:

  1. I know in about a year late, but I want this goal! How can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately once the goals expire that's them gone for good. However of late there have been a few limited time offers featuring goal content, particularly ovens, so keep an eye out and you might get your wish! :)

      Delete